“Park and Praise: A Celebration of Holy Communion”
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 • 7:00 p.m.
MVLC Parking Lot
Join us for another “Park and Praise” drive-in worship service with Holy Communion.
Things you need to know:
· You arrive in your vehicle. You stay in your vehicle for the duration of the service.
· The service will be approximately 30 to 35 minutes long.
· When you arrive, you will check-in and be given a worship folder and prepackaged communion kit (wafer/grape juice) for each person in your vehicle.
· The service will be broadcast live via an FM transmitter, so you will listen to the service on your car radio. The frequency will be printed in your worship folder.
· There is no sermon. The service is centered around Holy Communion, prayer, and songs.
· Please bring a mask and be prepared to wear it.
· If you roll your car windows down and sing, then you will be required to wear a mask while singing. If you sing with your windows up, then you don’t need to wear a mask.
· The buildings will be locked, so plan ahead. Use the restroom at home!
· In addition to the “Park and Praise” worship service, there will still be a video worship service on Sunday mornings.
Are you willing to serve as an usher, greeter, communion assistant, or parking attendant? Then please contact Parish Worker Marlene Wright at 253-863-5171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.