“Park ‘n’ Ponder”
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 • 7:00 p.m.
MVLC Parking Lot
Join us for our “Park ‘n’ Ponder” series of Lenten midweek drive-in worship services.
On Wednesday 2/24, we explore “Lament” through Psalm 38:9-22; Matthew 5:1-11; a homily from one of MVLC’s pastors, prayers, and songs from the Taizé community.
Things you need to know:
· You arrive in your vehicle. You stay in your vehicle for the duration of the service.
· The service will be approximately 40 minutes long.
· When you arrive, you will check-in and be given a worship folder.
· The service will be broadcast live via an FM transmitter, so you will listen to the service on your car radio. The frequency will be printed in your worship folder.
· Please bring a mask and be prepared to wear it.
· If you roll your car windows down and sing, then you will be required to wear a mask while singing. If you sing with your windows up, then you don’t need to wear a mask.
· The buildings will be locked, so plan ahead. Use the restroom at home! (Restrooms are only available in an emergency.)
Are you willing to serve as an usher, greeter, communion assistant, or parking attendant? Then please contact Parish Worker Marlene Wright at 253-863-5171 or email@example.com.